Five Field Kono
[Nim Skulls] [Pentalpha]
The Games] [If you don't see the game above,
- Who moves first?
- You do.
- Which side do I play?
- Any side you want. To begin, pick a piece and move it. The computer will keep
track of which side you pick and it will play the other side.
- How do I move?
- Diagonally, one square at a time, in any direction. You can't jump over other
- Yes, diagonally.
- How do I win?
- Like in Chinese checkers, the winner is the one who first moves all their pieces
across the board to occupy the points where their opponent's pieces started.
- Does the computer always win?
- Nope. It doesn't play any better than I do.
Programming Copyright (©) 1996 Timothy
J. Rogers - All rights reserved.
Images of marble Copyright (©) 1994 Corel Corporation.
That means that if you copy this game and put it on your web site, even if you
give me credit, you are breaking the law. The games are available under license.
They are not for free.